CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEY IN ORLANDO
YOUR TOP RATED AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER
As your car accident attorney in Orlando, I believe it is important to also highlight my experience as a civil litigation attorney in Orlando. It is my expert ability as a litigator, and my ability to sway juries, that make me a great choice for you to rely on when you have been in an accident.
We hire car accident cases in Sanford, Kissimmee, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Daytona Beach, Titusville, Orlando and the surrounding areas of Florida. Accidents include car accidents, motorcycle accidents, hit and run accidents, workplace slips and falls, and the list is rather extensive. Not only that, but we’re your go to traffic ticket lawyer in Orlando.
CIVIL LITIGATION ATTORNEY IN ORLANDO
Civil litigation cases often begin with a dispute between parties either as individuals or corporate business entities. The common idea is that you can sue in Court to make things right over a breach of contract/agreement. If a person claims that a business wronged or injured them it would fall under the civil litigation division. What is most important in handling any litigation case is that you hire an experienced litigation attorney for your representation. When parties can’t settle or agree the law provides civil litigation as an option for resolving the disagreement. Trials in civil cases can be held in front of a Judge or Jury depending on the cases. The rules of procedure and evidence become very important in these cases. The 850-CALL-JOE Law Firm, civil litigation attorney in Orlando, knows the rules of civil procedure and the rules of evidence so should your case head towards a trial on the facts these details could be the difference between winning and losing a case.
Don’t be surprised to find out that in some cases a person or business could actually be sued or brought into a civil litigation by a government agency or vice versa with the person or business bringing a suit against a governmental agency.
Take it from a car accident attorney in Orlando, litigation is also a broader category for injury and accident cases under the legal name personal injury. Personal injury cases are discussed in more detail based on the specific types of accident or injury through the links on the right hand side of the page. Please read and review the information because I want you to be informed and me to be a valuable source of information when you are facing a serious legal dilemma.
How to Handle a Car Accident
- Motor Vehicle in an Accident should call 911 immediately. You want to get law enforcement and emergency medical assistance (if needed) to the scene as quickly as possible. Having police on the scene will not only secure the scene, but it will also help direct traffic, to avoid further involvement. The police will guide you through the process and this will give your lawyer a clear indication of the circumstances that caused the actions, as well as official reports and witness statements
- Take pictures of the car or truck involved in the accident as well as any injuries you may have sustained. Nothing will help a lawyer or attorney during a personal injury case more than proof. Taking pictures of the car, the Orlando car accident, any damage to either vehicle, the VIN numbers on the cars or trucks, broken glass, blood on the scene, or airbags deployed can go a long way in explaining to the insurance company exactly what happened. Again, proof is the tool of choice for the lawyer to win your personal injury case.
- Take pictures of your injuries. This will help your legal proceedings (if any) and your claim with insurance. The bigger the car, the bigger the injuries, so this holds especially true when talking about truck accidents or injuries.
- During an accident, especially accidents causing injuries and heavy damage to autos, gather as much information about the other vehicles, witnesses, and the scene of the accident as you can. Dealing with insurance company during a car crash or truck accident is easy when you have information amounting to a winning case.
- Do NOT admit fault on the scene of the accident, after the accident, or when speaking with any parties. An Orlando Car Accidents Attorney will have a hard time proving your case if you have admitted fault for a motor vehicle accident.
- Get Documented Medical Attention. Documented medical records will show your injuries in a credible light to insurance companies, courts, and the opposing side’s legal team.
COST OF CIVIL LITIGATION: HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO SAVE YOU MONEY
Whether aimed at your business or you as an individual litigation can have a dramatic impact as it consumes time, efforts, and money. These cases typically begin with a demand letter to the person, business, or entity that you feel has wronged you demanding that the behavior stop all together or immediately corrected. The letter will identify some of the law that would be applicable if the case were not resolved as described in the letter. The last step in the letter is to make sure a firm deadline and acknowledgment that litigation will ensue.
Once that demand letter deadline passes most cases are ready for the Courthouse unless there are specific provisions in the contract or agreement that require alternative dispute resolution. Many disputes with homeowner’s associations (HOA disputes) and condominium associations (COA disputes) have this language requiring mediation or arbitration prior to filing a lawsuit. These case and real estate disputes often head to mediation regardless for a foreclosure lawsuit it is mandatory.
850 Call Joe Law Firm Car Accident Help
Contact your car accident attorney in Orlando and litigation attorney in Orlando, Joe Knape to get a free consultation. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in lawsuits. Our experience matters, and these cases take time. Having a forward thinking mindset and knowing you and your attorney are on the same page focusing on the details will make the process run smoother. Call today or contact Joe online to schedule a free initial consultation at the 850 CALL JOE Law Firm. The office is located in the heart of downtown Orlando and accepts all major credit cards as well as offering flexible payment plans. CALL 407-508-7774 or 850-225-5563 today.
To find out Joe’s tips on what you should do if you have been in an accident, click here.