SLIP AND FALL ATTORNEY IN ORLANDO
ORLANDO SLIP AND FALL ATTORNEY
Did you slip and fall on someone else’s property? Did you suffer serious injury from this slip and fall accident? A slip & fall accident is defined as an accident that occurs when a person loses their footing, falls and is injured while on another persons property.
- The fall can be caused by the person tripping over something left in their path, or because the surface they are walking on is uneven.
- The fall can be caused due to a hole, or a dip in the path, or it can be caused by a liquid or other substance
- Any of the conditions above may show that the residence owner or business establishment is negligent
In 2010, Florida slip & fall injury law changed the burden of proof in slip & fall cases. This means that we must prove that the business knew about the hazard prior to your injury and neglected to fix the problem.
For example, it is no longer sufficient that there was a liquid substance was on the floor that you slipped on, we must prove that the business knew it was there and did nothing to remove the hazard.
Due to Orlando Slip and Fall Attorney Joe Knape’s experience, he can take into consideration all of the facts associated with your case and determine whether or not the case is strong enough to move to litigation.
If we are successful in your slip & fall suit, you could be entitled to reimbursement of the following:
- Medical Costs due to slip & fall accident
- Lost Wages due to slip & fall accident
- Permanent Disability Payments due to slip & fall accident
- Payments for Emotional Suffering due to slip & fall accident
- Any other Costs that can be directly related to your slip & fall accident
If you are contemplating legal action for a slip & fall accident in Orlando, give Orlando Slip and Fall Attorney Joe Knape a call today at 407-508-7774. He will go over your case with you in detail & help you decide which is the best option for you. The initial consultation is FREE, payment plans are available, and all major credit cards are accepted.